code

Thursday, December 27, 2012

Thanksgiving

Oh my I have a lot to post!! I know everyone is waiting for a update on the bathroom, but sorry it will just have to wait. It will be a great surprise when I post it but we had to pause to prep for Thanksgiving!

I hope everyone had a wonderful feast! We didn't get to celebrate Thanksgiving on Thanksgiving due to Ben's job. However we did still have the Last annual Thanksgiving feast at our house with other agents who where unable to go home for the holiday.

Sad thing is I totally charged my camera to get pictures but did I? Nope! I was having way to much fun! We had 16 people, agents, their wives, friends, and friends families, all at our house for the feast. I made two turkeys, mashed potatoes, and the stuffing. Everyone else brought the rest. I did however get a picture of the table set up.




After dinner the games came out, we played Yonk, Pit, and Nertz. Our house was so loud! The cops even drove by a few times to make sure we were all OK. It was a wonderful time.

Ben and I have so much to be thankful for. Each other of course. Our families. But also for a wonderful life that we have. Sometimes I get frustrated, and so does Ben with our schedules and sometimes I get upset I am not as busy as I want to be. But all in all I have a wonderful life. And I wouldn't change any of it. I am able to stay home all day while Ben works. We own a house, we are almost 75% out of debt (other than big ticket items.) And we can still play as we wish. We are not in any binds we travel as much as possible. Maybe not to exciting places but at least we are able to go as we wish.

We are also thankful for our callings, yes callings. I am the new young women president, and Ben and I both teach the 13-15 year old kids. We are busy people with both callings but we are doing the best we possibly can. But we are thankful for the blessings it bring to us.

We are also thankful for our friends we have met here, it is still hard for me to make friends, its just a very different area.

No comments:

Post a Comment