code

Friday, July 6, 2012

Organize My Entire Life

Ok so on pinterest there is a pin that says "How I Organized My Entire Life." So I decided to tag along for the ride and attempt to organize my entire life. Well lets decode that my entire life is a little out there. I just want to get this house organized, keep it clean, get myself under control, and finally hopefully make some trips NOT to Utah. Don't get me wrong Utah is amazing and I love going home but Ben only get so many days off a year so we would love to go else where and see the world.

Anyway back to organizing my entire life. I can only slowly start because well in a week I head back home for two weeks of pure bliss! Again back to this post...

Step 1: I made a schedule oh chores and things that need to be done always.

Step 2: I took that list and converted it into a daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly, etc.  list.

Step 3: I made a spread sheet with the lists.


I plan to get it laminated and place it on a  hook next to all my cleaning supplies. So this is step one. Next is my budget so that I can organize everything else. 


Here is what I ended up with. 





Well that is that and I am off to accomplish these tasks for today is my Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment