code

Saturday, January 21, 2012

Jack Seegmiller

Jack Seegmiller, was an amazing man, an amazing father and an amazing grandfather. He was my grandfather and passed away on the 18th. He was a Jack of all trades and a master of Most! He gave selflessly of his time and talents to make our lives richer better and full of laughter. He was very approachable, his quick wit and sense of humor made you know that instantly he was your friend. He was the Neighbor Hood go-to guy for home and auto repairs and maintenance. His garage was a hardware store and open to everyone.He always had the best looking yard and envy of everyone on the street. His flower beds that surrounded the house kept the pantry full of home canned vegetables. Great place to go shopping if you like your shelves stocked with love.


I miss him terribly but I know he is in a much better place. He use to tell me that he kept all our photos by his bed and would tell us all about his day everyday. He had so many stories to tell. But he was that old man that tried to hit on all the nurses and when I saw him in the hospital all he wanted was his jeans and his flannel shirt.


Tomorrow we are making the 15 hr drive to be at his funeral. I am sad to say goodbye but I am very excited I get to see my whole family. It will be the first time in a very long time that all of us are together you would think getting 11 cousins together would be easy but its not ha ha.


Until next time Grandpa I love you more than the moon and stars. Love your special girl

No comments:

Post a Comment