code

Saturday, December 3, 2011

Pumpkin Party/Dates

Ben had made a new friend just before I left. I didn't get to meet Matt until we both got home from our trips. So in honor of Halloween Ben and I decided to have a Pumpkin Carving Party. Matt and Miriam Kolwalski, along with Wilson came on over. We had Cheesy Potatoes, BBQ Meatballs, and Honey Chicken Kabobs. As well and spinach dip for the chips, and cupcakes. We ate and chatted and carved, then played games. It was so much fun and I am glad everyone had a good time. Including the dogs, can't forget them.

The next few days pasted and Matt invited us over for dinner and games. I basically rock at Nertz, if you haven't played you have experienced a true game night, and we were able to get a couple games of Pit in as well. We even played Taboo and Ben and I still rocked! Sorry Kolwalskis we are pretty good at the game business! 

This weekend (I say weekend and that is a Wednesday and Thursday for us) we went to Screaming Banshi  Pizza! Oh my goodness talk about amazingness! It was like heaven in my mouth! It was a fun atmosphere and laughter wasn't short in stock either. After we hit up two for one Wednesday at the Douglas Theater. Come on 5 bucks for two tickets to a movie doesn't get much better than that!

I am sure Miriam and Matt are sick of us but it has been so nice to have a couple friend here in Douglas. Jen and Andrew I still love you guys don't worry. So Miriam if you read this you basically are amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment