code

Monday, September 23, 2013

#runforrosie

Well hello my friends! 

I know I haven't blogged in awhile and I will about life very soon. But today isn't so much about me. Its about Rosie. Everyone (if you follow my facebook or instagram) have seen my #runforrosie photos. And everyone is asking questions like what are you running for, who is Rosie, and how can I help. So I thought it would be appropriate to make a blog about it. Now if you have additions to this please go ahead and comment and I will update this post in a week or so and add things. 

So first thing first. I am running because I have a cause. My cause is The Great Strides for Cystic Fibrosis. What is Cystic Fibrosis you ask? Well watch this little clip. Yes it is cheesy but it is the best way to understand it.



This cause is pretty important to our family. It isn't just any cause. It is a cause that affects those we love. It affects our own cousin. So meet Rosie.



She is a cutie huh?! This little girl has stolen all of our hearts. She is a fighter and she doesn't even realize how much of one she is. This little girl is a daughter, a niece, a grand daughter, and a great grand daughter. This is who I run for. This little girl who needs a cure. There are so many things this sweet spirit has to be so careful with. She has to be careful when playing with her cousins so she doesn't get sick. She has to be careful going outside. She has to have nebulizer on each day. But she is a fighter.  


Now is the awkward part. Maybe it is awkward for me because I don't think people will understand the importance of this cause. However, I am asking for money. I set a low goal on my page simple because it would only let me select that number. I really would like to raise at least 2,000.00 for Rosie. If you would like to donate please click here

I love you guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment